“Do YOU want to let go of the self-loathing so you can get off the diet see-saw, be at peace with your body, and achieve your deepest desires?”
Are you tired of fighting with your body?
Do you cringe every time you look at yourself in the mirror?
Have you watched your hard earned progress vanish after intense stress, over-work or depression?
Are you sick of feeling like your willpower is broken?
Well, you’re not alone. Millions of women feel that way, and I get it too.
Having these kinds of thoughts, feelings, and behaviors have a huge impact on your life, your relationships, your health – even your finances.
Welcome to the BraveGirl Tribe!
That’s why I created the Body Love Experiment™, which is a free community for women to discover how to stop the body hatred, ditch the diet culture, and love the body they have right now. Together we explore how to truly acknowledge, appreciate and love your body, and thus, all of YOU.
It’s taken me a long time to say this: I’m Michelle Hess and I love my body!
After years of self-loathing, I found the way to truly love and appreciate my body in all of it’s splendor. The feeling is amazing, freeing, and my life has dramatically changed as a result. This is what the Body Love Experiment can help YOU do too.
I’ve been working with women and girls for over 25 years as a teacher, educational therapist, school counselor and coach, and it’s now my mission to help transform women from the inside out, and help women feel truly empowered.
My daughter is a tween now and I don’t want her to go through what we have all gone through. Our culture tells us to feel crappy about our own bodies. That’s why 3 years ago the Body Love Experiment was born.
I changed my emphasis to helping women and girls learn to love their bodies, in spite of being told everyday that we are not good enough … but if you buy this product XX to look like this airbrushed and CGI’d fake woman,THEN you’ll be OK.
ICK. I’m SOOOOO OVER IT!
This amazing community of women just like you allows you a safe place to explore very personal body confidence issues that we all deal with!
Is this community a good fit for you? Well, it is if …
- You want a safe place to share and learn
- You benefit from different perspectives
- You appreciate multi-generational wisdom
- You really want to love your body more
- You have a sense of humor!
So come on by! Just enter your name and email to join. It’s absolutely free!
In this community, you’ll have access to:
- Our Secret FB group where we share resources, news, inspiration, encouragement and struggles as we learn to love ourselves more
- Body Love Challenges with fun prizes
- First dibs on all new programs offered
- Interaction with the Brave Body Love Global Summit speakers
- Free recordings & coaching calls
- Body Love Summer Camp
- and much more!
When you sign up, you’ll get started on your body love journey with these interviews with some amazing women that will blow your mind and help you begin to love your body more right away!
- Coco O’Donnell, the Clean Living Coach. She shares the importance of using food to work with your body and brain, not against it. Plus, some very enlightening news about the sugar industry.
- Peggy Farah, of DeeperCravings.com. Peggy shows us 3 secrets to learning how to be in presence to deal with those irritating cravings. Included in this call is a short meditation on food, which you can go through yourself.
- Kate Winch, master of EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique). This body/brain integration technique is introduced to our BLE™ group, along with the opportunity for us to “tap along” as Kate leads two volunteers through the amazing process.
If you are ready for some inspiration, information and great tools to use on your path to Body Love, join us!
See ya soon,